- After typing something about the video in your Compose window, hit Enter 4 times and move your cursor so it is on the 2nd empty line (you want to leave room afterwards for more typing).
- Click the "Edit Html" button at top right of Blogger's compose window. Open the YouTube video you want in a separate window.
- Click on the Embed code to highlight it, then righ-click and choose Copy.
- Return to your post in Blogger and click Paste.
- Click Preview and/or Publish and you should see your video.